[C320-list] Stanchions

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Fri Jul 14 17:50:38 PDT 2006

John:

I have only removed one stanchion and that was the one at the gate on the
starboard side.  It had a bolt that extended down through the deck,
probably 1/2" threaded stock.  The best way to find out what you are
dealing with is to remove the interior lining that will give you access
to the nuts holding the stanchion in place.  Because the gate stanchion
needs more support, I suspect it is the only one that has the internal
threaded stock.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150