[C320-list] Starting Battery Question

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 05:20:08 PDT 2006

I know you've already gotten a lot of good advice on this particular thread--the best of which is Calder's book (the 3rd addition is worth some boat bucks BTW), but to answer your question, the Combiner does parallel/cut the  two dissimilar banks with no problems. The only thing that should be similar is the chemical makeup of the battery (e.g. Gel, AGM, Wet). I have this setup and the combiner takes care of charging/disconnecting my starter from my paralled house bank of 2 4D's...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: <crashley at gte.net>