[C320-list] FW: Re: Are 6V Batteries Superior To 12V Batteries

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon Jun 26 03:32:13 PDT 2006

Warren,

When I replaced each 4D with a pair of golf car batteries, I had to lenghten the Catalina battery trays by about 1.25". The battery height "barely" made it, in fact I had to dimple the compartment cover in 2 places for the forward battery.

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album86/DCP_3347

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC