[C320-list] Where do you mount your rear view mirror?

Dave Sparks dlsparks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:44:04 PDT 2006

   The question was stimulated by this picture

http://www.dbsparks.com/PICT1014.JPG

   We often use my C320 as home base while fishing the sounds and bays in a
small Carolina Skiff. The skiff is usually trailered to a boat launch by a
friend and we sometimes tow it to the anchorage. When we take the skiff back
to the launch area, I need the inflatable to get back to the anchored
sailboat. My wife says En Passant needs a rear view mirror.
    Where should I mount a rear view mirror? and should I use 3M 5200 to do
so?
    Thanks for your advice.

    David Sparks
    En Passant - #933