[C320-list] [Spam:SpamScore 3.0] Re: [Spam:SpamScore 3.0] Re: Are 6V Batteries

turk turk2 at ZOOMINTERNET.NET
Mon Jun 26 09:51:56 PDT 2006

I think we are saying the same thing.  I thought you originally said
you were getting 200 + 200 = 400 at 12 v.  I think we both agree that
200(6v) + 200(6v) = 200(12v) - right?