[C320-list] Figuring out the dutchman....part 2

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 16:21:31 PDT 2006

Thanks for the support on this topic prior....using all the great advice this weekend, what I have noticed is that the single reefing line even with the clutch is fully open seems to hang up and hold my main sail down....so the question I have after looking at the set up is does anyone have a diagram of how this line should go so that I can check to make sure mine is correctly installed. I had this set up by the brokering marina and some of the lines don't quite seem right but then I'm not quite the expert. By right I mean twists in the lines be between blocks.

  Thanks !!