[C320-list] Figuring out the dutchman....part 2

Doug Stieber djstieber at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:27:46 PDT 2006

The single reefing line seems to have more questions/problems than any
other.  All I can say is the my manual that came with #406 has two different
setups shown in diagrams- who knows which is right.  I also had the marina
remove the block inside the boom to make it work smoother.  Ultimately, I
installed a backstay adjuster which made it less necessary to reef.  That
has worked well.

Doug Stieber, Second Chance #406