[C320-list] outboards

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Jun 19 07:21:46 PDT 2006

I'm also in the market and recently took a look at the new Johnson 6 HP
four stroke, which seemed much lighter than other engines of similar
power, and has a built in fuel tank as well as provision for external.
I can't find any info online about this engine and the dealer had no
brochures.  Does anyone know anything about it?