[C320-list] AFI cockpit table

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Jun 19 10:11:02 PDT 2006

I have a teak table and it hits the pedestal but the end has been
concaved so that it will clear but with a little rubbing. Don't know
if it is the same brand as it came with the boat. Before you cut a
leg off make a pine replacement and try tapering the end a little to
see if that will clear, pine is a lot easier to work than teak and
cost almost nothing in comparison.