[C320-list] furling problem

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 04:01:53 PST 2006

Alen,
I have experimented with mine at every level.  The furler worked fine for 6 seasons, I think it has something to do with the line itself. I replaced the line at the beginning of last season.  I'm going to try Scott's suggestion, of removing the core for the first 20', I figure I have nothing to lose.

Thanks,
Herb Creech

From: ATrowbridg at aol.com