[C320-list] Routing

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Tue Mar 21 09:50:09 PST 2006

While we are on the subject of wire routing...
The mast is down right now so I took the opportunity to have some things
installed (spreader lights, wind indicator system) and I am having them run
everything just through the mast, I plan to run the wires from there myself.
There is a radar unit already installed so I am sure I can follow those
wires for my wind instrument, but I have not checked to see where the actual
conduits are. Persistence is an older model (1994). Can someone save me some
time by letting me know where the wiring conduits to the pedestal are? I'm
guessing either along the hull sides or under the flooring. Please don't
tell me it is in the cabin ceiling, under the liner! That would be bad.

-Joan
 C320 #90 Persistence

As to routing, sorry it was already installed when we