[C320-list] Transmission/Teleflex cable woes

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 11:39:24 PDT 2006

Hi all-
I snapped the end of the "teleflex" cable this week(the cable from the helm to the transmission shift lever on the the transmission), while away and had to do real Magiver job to get the helm to control the transmission, but now i need a new cable, does anyone know exactly what type and length cable I need..later I will send the pix of what I came up with to "deal with thing" temporarily...also, anyone know what it will entail getting the compass off, any tips, i know it has been discussed,,,
russ monaco