[C320-list] Racing Questions

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Tue Nov 14 08:39:59 PST 2006

A couple of other thoughts, it is illegal to not tack your Genoa to the
furling drum. You might want to read the class rules on the West Florida
PHRF web site. For Dave Moore his actual base rating for Buoy is 165 with a
9 second credit for roller furling and a 6 second credit for the fixed prop.
That lines up with the base ratings you see around the County. Rollie if you
have any other questions you can email me at joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Joe Barrett