[C320-list] Fittings

Kurt R. Budelmann, M.D. krbmd77 at charter.net
Tue Oct 10 11:01:20 PDT 2006

That is great information.  I recently had a leak from the main hatch recess through to the headliner cracks around the main companionway entrance and a boatyard examined it do perform warranty work.   During the examination the expert at the boatyard recommended that I remove each fitting, fill the hole with epoxy resin, redrill and attach to prevent leaks.  Based on the information you provided this would seem to be basically unnecessary.  Does the list agree?  Has anyone done what was recommended?
__
Kurt R. Budelmann
Everwind, Catalina 320 #1035