[C320-list] Sail slides

Mon Apr 16 11:54:47 PDT 2007

Have you uused MacLube sailcote on the slides/track?
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "charles walsh" [chazw199 at msn.com]
Sent: 04/16/2007 11:35 AM
To: "C320-List" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Sail slides

I also went with the Strong Track system a couple of years ago and the sail is no easier to raise now then it was before.  The sail falls a bit faster but you still have to be directly into the wind for a quick fall.  The Milwaukee cordless right angle drill should do the job.  I read that you can lift a person up the mast (according to weight) with the Milwaukee drill.  I have used a Craftsman 19.2 volt to lift the main the past few years with fair success but the batteries go bad fast.

Charlie Walsh
Windrifter #317