[C320-list] Mast Cranes and Asymmetrics.

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Aug 26 18:12:11 PDT 2007

Scott, I keep a little tension on the lazy sheet tio keep it out of the
water. Sometimes it lays across the pulpit and I'm a fanatic when it comes
to keeping lines out of the water,so I'm always watching that sheet.

 I also went with lighter sheets to help with the other problem. Sounds like
maybe your sheets are a little heavy. In real light air I have walked the
sheet around, but this is a rare occurence.

In heavier air I have also pulled the snuffer down and jibed it that way,
then raise the snuffer again on the new jibe. This is also a rare occurence.

Kirk