[C320-list] Hump Hose - Was Aqualift Muffler - Water heater

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 15:01:22 PDT 2007

Allan,

I looked into this option and spoke with an engineer at the company that makes the hump hose. Unfortunately the smallest one they make is 2" and my exhaust hose/muffler/exhaust elbow are 1 5/8". I did not want to try and do an adapter for this since the run is so short. I was thinking along the same lines as you. Do you have the Catalina elbow or the standard Yanmar elbow? They may be different diameters (I have the custom elbow). I did take it apart this spring and was pleased to find that it was clean and showed no signs of corrosion after about 450 hours....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: allan.field at comcast.net