[C320-list] Gate stanchion

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 11:54:16 PST 2007

Jim,

You might try buying a set of crows foot wrenches. They are open end wrenches without the extended handle, and they fit on a ratchet wrench handle. You can fit them around a nut that's in a tight space and turn them with the ratchet wrench. I used them to install mid-ship cleats on the toerail.

http://www.arizonatools.com/tools/crowfoot-wrenches/?OVRAW=crows%20foot%20wrenches&OVKEY=crow%20foot%20wrench&OVMTC=standard

JeffC