[C320-list] Gate stanchion

PbyrdC320 at aol.com PbyrdC320 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 11:13:05 PST 2007

Jim,

The bolts are thru type and have nuts ( 7/16" I believe) and washer on  the
end of the bolts.  When the bolt is taken out the nuts, of course,  come off
and must be put on when the bolts are put back. I purchased an extended  7/16"
wrench at Sears that made dealing with these nuts a little  easier. There is
also a 3/4" nut on the threaded rod that is on the bottom  of  the main
stanchion tube which is a pistol to deal with. Not easy  to get at, therefore removal
of the fiberglass portion.

I purchased the stanchions from Catalina part department.  Do not  remember
price.

Contact me at 708/633-7167 if any questions.

Phil Byrd
Wind Dancer #94
North Point, Il