[C320-list] Frustrated with the Dutchman system

Jerry Mickelson jerrymick320 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 19:30:39 PST 2007

Irv,

If you go to the Dutchman web site you will find three versions A,B and C.  The 320 came with B,or C.  System A uses a single toping lift pennant (coated ss wire like the lifelines) onto which you install two donut clamps to support the Dutchman system.  I just replaced my double topping lift line with the SS coated wire, added the two clamps to the coated wire and and replaced the two upper monofilament brackets.

Jerry