[C320-list] Four questions

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 20 11:43:27 PST 2007

The "ignition" key on my boat (Year 2000) has a spring-loaded third
position.  It was explained to me by the dealer that this activates glow
plugs or a pre-heater (I was told: you hold they key in this position for
about 15 seconds if the engine is too cold to start normally).  I've never
had to use this as the engine starts easily every time.

Quentin

Celtic Knot #667