[C320-list] Wisdom (and experience) requested...

jimc320 at aol.com jimc320 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 17:42:19 PDT 2007

Tim,

I have my radar mounted on my mast, withthe screen inside the cabin, wish it was on the pedastal but they were not using the slanted grab rail with the boat at that time.

If I had to do it again I would have the Radar Dome mounted on a stern mount pole. This would allow servicing and changing of the unit/wiring without having to deal with the mast and associated $$$. Also from performance perspective, Having it mounted lower would give better close range target images, which Iam more interested in.

Jim
Elusive 2, 209