[C320-list] Garhauer Davits

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Jun 5 05:05:48 PDT 2007

Are you talking the cross bar? I got the 7' and cut it after I
mounted the arms. I also used the lower rail since I have the motor
on the boat all the time and have not noticed any flex problems and
at a rail down heel the prop does not hit the water. I will take some
pics this weekend if you like.

Pat #130

At 09:42 PM 6/4/2007, you wrote:
>Anyone with Garhauer Davits: how long did you have them make the connector
>piece; I thought they were a standard size and I would have to cut it but
>they said they make it custom.
>
>I was looking at the two sets of pictures on our site and like the looks of
>the Garhauer's but am not sure if I would mount them on the lower or upper
>rail.  We have the more mature 320 w/o the transom step so I'd be mounting
>to the transom in either case.
>
>Any installation hints or tips; looks pretty straight forward: 8 holes and a
>couple of clamps.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Lamar Desmond
>Blue Moon #358