[C320-list] Subject: forward water tank vent

Magnuson's Ragtime ragtime at gte.net
Sun May 13 21:05:27 PDT 2007

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I too noticed a large amount of water in the forward bilge area with the water tank.   It was about 6 inches deep.  My hull 205 has no limber hole to drain this area back to the bilge pump. So I just drilled a hole to match the limber hole on the other side of the curb.  I am not sure how the water got into the space yet, but I was filling the tank when I discovered the water.  I was looking for the tank vent, but still not sure where it terminates.  If it is inside, then I have my answer.

Gary Magnuson # 205