[C320-list] Whisker Pole Mast Ring

Amirault Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Tue May 15 13:45:40 PDT 2007

Thank you all. Having spoken with the local chandlery the solution is a
3 foot track with an adjustable ring car and bolts rather than
self-tapping screws. The hardware has been bought and awaits
installation. I would further like to thank those supplying location
information as knowing in advance where it needs to be attached really
makes the task easier.

On an unrelated matter, the responses to the reefing inquiry are also
appreciated. Thiis new-to-me boat has yet to be out of the harbour but
we'll be racing her shortly and when to reef is a need to know.

Brian Amirault
797 Waltzing Bear, too