[C320-list] 2007 regatta update - please read

LaChance,Michael B MBLACHAN at travelers.com
Mon May 14 04:57:15 PDT 2007

The 320IA officers have decided on a location and venue for the 2007
Catalina 320 Annual Meeting and Regatta. It will be held August 10-12 in
Mystic, CT USA. We selected this location after careful (and somewhat
prolonged) consideration. This event will be held concurrently with the
Catalina East Coast Rendezvous and will be held at Mystic Seaport
http://www.mysticseaport.org/  which is a fantastic vacation destination
for sailors and families. More information concerning area attractions,
hotels, dockage will be shared with you soon. I'm looking for someone to
help me coordinate this event, if interested contact me asap.

Mike LaChance

Commodore C320IA

Seychelle, #141

Please note my new email address is mblachan at travelers.com (and I'm
finally Blackberry enabled again!)

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.