[C320-list] Safety netting

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Fri May 18 10:20:13 PDT 2007

  I used wire ties to secure the top of the netting to the middle life line (only to make it Pug Proof) and ran a 1/4" line through the bottom of the net along the gunwale circling each stanchion and then also wire tied the bottom of the net to it.
Stan

>>> Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net> 5/18/2007 12:57 PM >>>
Those with kids/pets using safety netting between the lifelines and
deck, I can see threading the lifeline through the top of the netting
but how did you secure the netting to the deck so nothing/no one slips
under it?

Bob Seastream
Intuition, hull 906