[C320-list] Safety netting

SYC sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Fri May 18 10:42:07 PDT 2007

I used the plastic coated clothesline - it doesn't stretch so it keeps the
netting tight. I tied it to bottom of a stanchion, then threaded it through
the netting, then tied it to the next stanchion, etc.  Mine lasted for 6
years.

P.S. This was not on the Catalina but I think it would still work.

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence