[C320-list] Battery Selector Switch

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 19:22:05 PDT 2007

Paul,

Right that the batteries are probably at the end of
their useful life as you've speculated and others have
mentioned.  Agreed if #1 were topped off and not used,
that it should have worked even if near end-of-life.
One possible contributing factor is that the bilge
pump is hard-wired from the factory to the #1 battery
independent of the battery switch position.  If the
bilge pump ran periodically overnight and the battery
is near end-of-life, that could take it down.

 -bill
 Harmony #859

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.