[C320-list] Improving Cabin Ventilation

John Ellis jr_ellis100 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:51:05 PST 2007

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Nicro Day/Night Plus solar-powered vents to improve cabin ventilation? They seem like a good way to maintain some airflow through the cabin when I’m not on the boat.

I’m thinking about installing one in the hatch above the V-berth and another in the main cabin hatch. I’m concerned about cutting holes in these hatches and having a less than watertight seal, but I really don’t want to cut holes through the deck for them.

John
Allegro #271