[C320-list] Looking for a C320 135% Jib

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 12:08:32 PST 2007

It's been yet another year of reefing  in the 150 Genoa since the winds on
Buzzards bay avg 20 - 25 knts in the afternoon. I just got an advertisement
from FX sails that I can purchase a new 135 for $1,500 with sun shade.
Sounds like a great price.  That got me thinking about next spring and
wondering if  anyone out there have a reasonably well maintained 135 they
would be willing to sell?  I also have an almost brand new red white & blue
asymmetrical sail with sock that I purchased in Annapolis brand new ($1,900)
when I bought my 320 in 1999.  It was used maybe 5 times on the Chesapeake
but hasn't been taken out of the sail bag since 2000 when I moved to Cape
Cod. I never dared use it up here in Buzzards bay,  Ma. Since the wife would
have freaked out.  I might be willing to trade the async for a 135 or sell
the async if I could strike a deal.

If interested, please contact me at <jtamucci at ieee.org>

Joe Tamucci  Andante #619