[C320-list] Fw: packing gland & listing to port

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 22 14:37:09 PDT 2007

Mike,

Before you take everything apart try putting in the transducer plug and
putting the transducer with the wheel in a cup with enough white vinegar to
completely cover the wheel.  Allow to set overnight and clean with a small
brush.
This was suggested to me and worked fine on my ST60 transducer.
It's worth a try and best of all no disassembly is needed.

Regards,

Jerry