[C320-list] Shift lever pin breaking

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 05:18:15 PDT 2007

yup--happened to me during the second season. Used the vise grips to get back to the marina. The hard part was getting the remainder of the screw shaft out. Thankfully someone at our marina was skilled enough to carefully drill it out without damaging threads.
I received the same response from Edson--this is common and the thread size is very hard to find. They sent me a couple and suggested that I tighten every once in a while....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Len <aqua5len at gmail.com>