[C320-list] 4 D Battery Replacement

sholdr at aol.com sholdr at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 06:55:22 PDT 2008

Try Interstate Batteries -- I live in Dallas where they are distributed, but have a good reputation in the battery industry

Had to replace mine after 6 years (prior owner had replaced 4 years b4 I bought the boat 2 years ago -- doubt his maintainance was very good based upon other of the boat's systems -- Still had the original charger and they had run dry on at least one occasion despite my fairly frequent topping them off --? replaced charger with the Xantrex 20 with no similar boiling off to date

Phil Hansen
Camelolt #322