[C320-list] Removing Silicone residue?

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 19:31:43 PDT 2008

Thanks Dave. I'm still working under the winter cover and I want to avoid
acetone in the enclosed space. That is what I would have used if I were in
open air. I was hoping to find the UHMW at Home Depot since I want to finish
this project this week. I know it's a long shot, but if they don't have it,
I'll go without. I have been using the hatch for several seasons without
anything other than some McLube with no problems since the original came
off.
The hatch goes a bit past the cover so you would put the tape down the
entire length of the hatch. The original did not go all the way back if I
understand your question correctly.

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582