[C320-list] Annapolis Rendezvous

Chris Willems inquire at snet.net
Tue Aug 5 15:54:07 PDT 2008

Lisa and I just got home from our weekend in
Annapolis, and I wanted to take a minute to thank
Pattie and Warren Updike and Norma and Bruce Stumpp
for all the thought and hard work they put into making
this a fantastic rendezvous.

We enjoyed meeting some of the folks who frequent this
list and had a great sail with Mary Lou and David
aboard "Romance" in the Chesapeake Bay.  We had great
wind and shared a lot about our respective 320s.

This is a great group and one which offers many member
benefits.  I, for one, will try to give back by taking
notes (and pictures) to share as we make improvements
to our 320.

It was a great time in Annapolis last weekend.  Thanks
again to all who made it possible!

Chris Willems & Lisa Peccini
"Chrysalis" #828
Branford, CT