[C320-list] Bimini Top

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:23:27 PDT 2008

Don
We have a 3 bar bimini which gives us maximum shade coverage.
The connector sheet is attached with zippers to bimini and dodger.
When next I do it again, I will not zipper the connector to the dodger, but
make it longer and let it go well over the dodger.
They sew in a batten at the forward end and this is then tied to the boom...
with both ends tied to the deck grab handles, shrouds or life lines (not too
clear on that part).
This allows air to flow into the cockpit. Shade cloth hanging from the
bimini is also an addition we are about to add, as well.

Bruce Stanley, Fantastic Lady
Sydney Australia C320 #1084