[C320-list] Bimini Top

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 18:47:05 PDT 2008

Don, as you now know, there are many opinions regarding SHADE.  When in the Keys, the more the better--nuff said.  We sail on the OKLA/TEXAS border and have the largest shade on a 320 PERIOD.  12 x12--no kidding.  We raised the boom 14 inches to handle the shade canopy and we are so very happy with our results.  We sail all year long and enjoy the comfort afforded at sail AND at anchor with the BIG shade especially during July and August.  Ken   #219  OBUOY