[C320-list] Bimini Top

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:59:00 PDT 2008

Our bimini and dodger are indispensable to us. The bimini is mounted to the
deck, it would have been less cluttered to mount it to the sternrail. It has
a window and protective flap to permit viewing the sails. It has leather
reinforced giaters to protect it from the split backstays and keep most of
the water out.

The dodger has holes for the lines running to the clutches, it should have
been made with velcro tabs to allow removal without requiring removal of the
lines first. I like the connector, but in a bad rain it allows a lot of
splattering into the cockpit. Carrying the bimini farther forward with a
three bow bimini would have mitigated this issue.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC