[C320-list] list suggestion: why not use the Google Group for everything?

onedrop7 at yahoo.com onedrop7 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 14:35:14 PST 2008

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed and dismissed for reasons I'm unaware of. I'm new to the Association and to this list.

Why is there is a listserv and the Google Group archive? Would it not be much easier (and certainly more user-friendly) to have it all done through Google?

Of course, you all know this system already, so maybe it gets easier to get around.

Regardless, there is a ton of great info here.

Thanks for listening.

Kevin