[C320-list] Xantrex shore charger

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Feb 15 17:17:19 PST 2008

Yes.  That's my opinion.  No danger, just adds more voltage drop along the
run, so that the starter will maybe see less voltage than the battery has to
offer when cranking.

It would affect trying to start the engine with a run down battery just a
bit sooner than if you had a larger gauge wire.

-Jeff