[C320-list] Xantrex shore charger

Myron Welch myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 15 20:16:23 PST 2008

Jeff,

My smaller wires are from the charger to the battery, not the battery
to the starter.  I wish I could give you the size, but the boat and
owner's manual are in cold storage in northern Michigan.  Should
those be changed to the larger size wire on the newer boats?

Thanks for all your help.  I think we should all take a week long
electrical systems seminar with you.  I would enjoy that.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa

--