[C320-list] Xantrex shore charger

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Feb 15 17:19:43 PST 2008

Hi Chris,

It comes out.  Try this.  As you face the panel:

1) unscrew the magazine rack stop block that's on the Left end of that teak
mag-rack bar.
2) The Vertical divider has 2 teak blocks, one that screws up into the top
shelf, and one that screws down where the magazines sit.  They hold that
vertical divider panel in place.
3) unscrew the 4? Screws holding the electrical panel in place.
4) Push UP on the shelf and you'll be able to tip the top edge of that panel
out from under the shelf.  (You may want to try to push the bottom of that
panel in while tilting the top out.)

Note:  It's held pretty firmly by a bunch of 2/0 gauge wires and #4 wires to
the anchor windlass power, so all you're really going to accomplish is to
tilt it out to gain access to the back of the switch.  Be careful because
there's a 110v outlet wired back there.

-Jeff