[C320-list] Hot Propane Valve?

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Mon Feb 25 06:31:55 PST 2008

Mine runs hot and when I forget and leave it on overnight, my battery seems
to take a big hit, meaning it draws some significant current.

By the way, I have noticed on several of the new 320's I have checked at
shows, and on mine, they forgot to seal the wires coming through the
fiberglass to the solenoid. This leaves a gap for any propane that leaks to
vent into the enclosed parts of the boat (how do you spell BOOM!). One
example had a grommet there, apparently what Mr. Douglas intended. I put a
dab of caulk on the wires and worked them up and down to fill the hole
nicely.

John Frost
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntesville, AL