[C320-list] 155 vs. 135

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 29 12:41:06 PST 2008

Hi

What Main do you have?  Our last 320 (2002) had a full batten main and a
155, a combination which allowed us to overpower very easily and have to
start rolling in the Genoa, which was really big and heavy to
handle,especially when single handing.  We have specified a 135 for the new
boat which also has a full batten main.  We will find out in the spring if
that was a smart choice......

Regards

Jerry Brown
Indigo #1137