[C320-list] Questions

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:32:42 PST 2008

 I'm in the process of buying a Catalina 320  #328.  It's nicely
loaded except for a couple of things that I would like to ask about.

Has anyone put the new S1 autopilot on a 320.   I see there is one
person that did and the mentioned having to lower the engine pod.  Can
anyone else comment.

What are people doing for cockpit speakers.  The boat I'm buying
doesn't have the AM/FM car radio that is typical in most boats.  So it
also doesn't have any speakers.  Anyone got any ideas.

I'll probably have more questions as I get her.

Thanks
Jason