[C320-list] Install Raymarine Autopilot and Garmin GPS

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 08:42:02 PST 2008

Hi Joe,

Congratulations on your new boat! There are extra circuit breakers unless
the previous owner used them for something. You can add the autopilot to the
circuit breaker of your existing instruments (wind, speed, depth) as that is
how it comes from the factory. For the GPS you can get power from an
existing feed (I use a feed from the ignition)--
My AP compass is installed on centerline in the aft most bilge-right in
front of the companionway steps and adjacent to the galley. This has proven
to be a good location as I haven't had any interference issues (my boat is
also a '99)--

Good luck

Regards,

Jon Vez