[C320-list] AC inverters

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 07:30:12 PDT 2008

Jeff, what are your thoughts on this? I've considered doing this as well. I
only have a small 400W inverter for the TV; but, would like to have a
permanent situation for the TV and antenna power, plus soon to include a DTV
converter.

Is there a problem with connecting the inverter to the house outlets? What
about when there is shore power? Does that spell a problem for the inverter
if the outlets are hot from shore power?

Warren & Pattie Updke
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay