[C320-list] Reversing can be easier

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:29:04 PDT 2008

Robert Seastream writes about poor Reversing.
My circumstances mean that I must reverse into a tight marine pen (slip).
The Kiwi Feathering Prop really does deliver positive and immediate thrust,
with little or no Prop walk.
I am sure there are other props that do this too, but not a factory fitted
fixed 3 blader.
Cheers
Bruce Stanley
Sydney