[C320-list] Reversing can be easier

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 18:26:26 PDT 2008

All
  I have the factory fixed three bladed prop and have no problems backing in reverse  in Salem harbour which has little tidal current I was able to move around the marina in reverse with only slight propwalk when first going into reverse  idle speed and very little rudder movement seems to be the key  I also try to stand in front of the wheel faceing the stearn rather than trying to look over my shoulder in Newburyport which has extreme tidal current plus a strong river flow I found the 320 to be the best boat I've ever used in reverse it handles the current like a dream and I've had both back in slips and drive in slips with very little room to manuver the only prop walk is on the first burst of power in reverse  the boat also works great when we find it nessecery to crabb sideways working with the current
    Al ahlman

From: "Bruce Stanley" <brucestanley36 at gmail.com>